Battlefield 2 server rcon administration program for Windows 2K/XP (also should work in Wine and 9x/ME), the server needs to be running BF2CC/ModManager scripts version 4.6 or later and PunkBuster be enabled.
To ensure player management is quick and easy, a command line interface is used. Rather than looking through a list of 64 players to find the player who's doing something they shouldn't, you can partially match their name with m <name>
to ban them. Other matching includes negative score, with teamkills, squad leader/member, commander, high ping, in a vehicle and more, players can also be teamswapped, kicked or banned. The hotkey (Shift+F12) will redirect all keyboard to Superfluous meaning that commands can be issued while you're in game and flying a plane, running Superfluous on a second monitor is recommended so you can see what you're typing but not necessary if you're brave.
- Very small, very fast and very low memory usage
- Match players on a wide variety of options
- Teamswap, kick, ban players with a reason
- View all player chat from team, squad, commander and global
- Send server chat
- Hotkey to redirect all keyboard input to Superfluous
- Alias frequently used commands
- Send raw commands to the server
Kicking a player while flying (enlarge
|v1.04||2007-01-21||Option to resolve IPs|